AMETEK Naultiair Brushless Blowers | Low and High VAoltage Blowers
Nautilair variable speed brushless blowers have been engineered and suitable to use for:
– Deliver a measured air/fuel mixture in gas-fired burner systems for optimized combustion and reduced nitrous oxide and carbon monoxide emissions.
– Offer practical solutions for a wide range of applications, including commercial and residential boilers, hot water heaters, furnaces, food service equipment, kilns, and fuel cells, among others.
Nautilair brushless blowers’ advantages:
– Ideal alternatives to conventional speed or two-speed blowers.
– Intake damper systems on fixed speed blowers, or inverter-driven variable speed blowers.
– When used with a modulating gas valve, these compact, lightweight, rugged, versatile, and high-speed blowers can suit a wide range of system designs.
– Speed can be adjusted internally with an on board potentiometer or with an external PWM or DC control that actively varies blower performance (eliminating a need for complex air intake damper systems).
– Internal electronics convert AC input to DC
– Typically operate in excess of 20,000 hours virtually maintenance-free.