Vacuum pads are normally used in most of automation systems and across many industries. Vacuum pads are also called in different names such as vacuum cups, suction pads, suction pads, rubber tips, pick up rubber, rubber cups and so on. Even though the name of vacuum pads are different, they all serve the same purpose which is to pick and place work piece in the automation process.
We, Intact Pacific, produce and supply high-quality vacuum pads, suction pads, rubber tips and rubber products under ISO standard. We are a leading and reliable producer of ESD vacuum pads which are widely used among leading semiconductor manufacturers in the world, from die picking (capability up to 0.1 mm vacuum through hole) to all the pick and place handling, test and finishing equipment. Our ESD vacuum pads can control and guarantee a steady resistivity of 105 -10 9 Ω or ESD class 0 : 106 -10 8 Ω which would be in the tightest range of ESD class O specification and does not vary with time and usage. The customers also can choose the desired size, materials, colors, operating temperature and hardness that are suitable to their work as well as order a custom-made vacuum pads for their special requirement.
Our expertise lies in:
- More than 400 models of vacuum pads are available to choose from.
- Desired materials and colors can be adjusted upon customer requirement.
- Special projects that require made to order vacuum pads are most welcome.
- ESD vacuum pads – guarantee a steady resistivity of 10^5 to 10^9 Ohm or ESD class 0 : 10^6 to 10^8 Ohm
- Our ESD characteristics in vacuum pads and other rubber products are made to last a lifetime as it is built into the vacuum pads’ raw material.
- Able to help customers to compare and suggest a suitable or compatible vacuum pad to replace the existing one.
Vacuum pads and rubber products